VOTE for the Best of Smith Lake Alabama 2021
Voting ends 11/1/2021
Brought to you in 2020 by The Lakeside Life Magazine, Free State Outfitters Co., and Nogginhed Smith Lake. This contest is the copyright of The Lakeside Life Magazine and its sponsors.
- Fill out the REGISTRATION FORM at the top of the form below and begin voting by typing your answer into each slot where you wish to nominate a business/entity/person.
- Be sure that you are following the entities you vote for on social media, either Facebook or Instagram (if the entity is on those platforms), otherwise a vote could be kicked out.
- Also, be sure you are following our Instagram and/or Facebook accounts otherwise a vote could be kicked out:
- You do not have to vote in every single slot if you do not have a vote for that slot. Fill out the slots you have an answer for. You may return at any time to fill in any open slots you left blank previously and simply leave blank the slots where you have already voted in a previous session. Just be sure to register again to be counted.
- You may vote for any business headquartered in the Smith Lake tri-county area of Cullman, Walker and Winston Counties, and/or any Alabama business that does business in the lake area routinely and is located in the state of Alabama.
- You may email us at email@example.com or text us at 256-708-7679 if you have any questions or issues.
WANT A GIFT FOR FILLING OUT THE BALLOT? Here's a code ~~~> 30SUB2021 - use it for 30% off a magazine subscription, and you might even get something else special if you filled out more than 30 slots! Coming soon...
The Lakeside Life
767 County Road 437
Cullman, AL 35055
(256) 708-7679 Main
(205) 470-8250 Marketing
Facebook Group: Smith Lake Community
Also check out our stores:
The Lakeside Life Store
Lakeside Sports & Recreation
Amazon Lake Life
FOLLOW & use some of our favorite hashtags - we look forward to "socializing" with you and learning all about how you celebrate your lake life! Contact us if you'd like to share content with us to publish - stories, photographs, or basic information.
© COPYRIGHT 2017. THE LAKESIDE LIFE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.